Kenai River Brown Bears 2018 Main Camp
Blaine, MN: July 10-15
Schwan’s Super Rink
The cost of Main Camp will be $350 per player. Payment must be made at the time of registration and there will be no refunds once you have registered. You will be guaranteed three ice times and could skate up to eight ice times. If you are successful at Main Camp, you will be invited to the Kenai Peninsula for training camp at the end of August. Main Camp is meant for players with birth years from 1998 – 2002 only. Goalie check in will be from 9:00-10:00 AM on Tuesday, July 10th. Player check in will be from 12:30-2:30 PM on Tuesday, July 10th. Camp will be completed by 3:00 PM on Sunday, July 15th. Please plan your travel accordingly.
To complete your Registration for Main Camp please do the following:
Complete the 2018-2019 USA Hockey Registration:
Complete the Kenai River Main Camp Registration Form:
Submit Additional Forms:
If you are a United States Citizen, you must fill out a USA Hockey Consent to Treat Form. Once complete, please email to Assistant Coach Nick Sova at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are Canadian Citizen, you must fill out a Hockey Canada Tryout Notice as well as a USA Hockey Consent to Treat Form. Once complete, please email to Assistant Coach Nick Sova at email@example.com
If you are neither a United States or Canadian Citizen, you must fill out a IIHF Tryout Notice as well as a USA Hockey Consent to Treat Form. Once complete, please email to Assistant Coach Nick Sova at firstname.lastname@example.org
To pay by credit card, click the button below:
To pay by check, make the check out to Kenai River Brown Bears in the amount of $350 USD and send to:
Kenai River Brown Bears
PO Box 2613
Kenai, AK 99611
Registration is not completed until check is received and clears being cashed.
Once registration form is completed and payment is processed, you will receive an e-mail confirming your spot in the Main Tryout Camp.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact:
c: (763) 439-9125
c: (651) 491-4524
Director of Hockey Operations
c: (763) 229-1961
FREQUENTLY ASKED MAIN CAMP QUESTIONS:
- What time is check in for Main Camp? Goalies will have to check in on Tuesday, July 10th from 9:00-10:00 AM. Players will have to check in on Tuesday, July 10th from 12:30-2:30 PM.
- What will Main Camp consist of? Each goalie will receive a goalies session, three games, and an informational meeting. Goalies that make the All-Star Game could play up to eight games and two goalie sessions. Players will receive a guaranteed three games and an informational meeting. Players could play as many as eight games if they reach the All-Star Game.
- Where do we stay for Main Camp? The Kenai River Brown Bears have set up a hotel block that we ask all out of town players to book/stay at. The Country Inn and Suites Roseville have rooms blocked for the Kenai River Brown Bears Main Camp at $129 per night (breakfast included). You can reserve your room at (651) 628-3500. Please make sure to mention you are booking for the Kenai River Brown Bears Main Camp block.
- What happens if we do not make the Kenai River Brown Bears? The only promise the Kenai River Brown Bears staff is willing to make, is that we will help your player find a spot to play at the highest level possible. We know not all kids can make the Brown Bears training camp roster, and we want to help them find the best option for them. That could be Canadian Tier II, USA Tier III, 18U AAA, or 16U AAA. We will help you find a great back up option to the Brown Bears. There will be many teams from the NA3HL, USPHL, SIJHL, 18U AAA, and 16U AAA in attendance looking for top end players.
- Other questions? Please contact the coaches with any additional questions you may have. The Kenai River Brown Bears look forward to seeing you at Main Camp!