The Kenai River Brown Bears will hold their Main Camp to choose players for the 2017-2018 team:
Camp costs $350 and will include multiple guaranteed ice sessions, an all-star game (if selected), and two informational meetings (one about the Kenai River Brown Bears and a NCAA Clearinghouse seminar (for all-star game participants).
Process for signing up for camp:
- Go to USA Hockey’s website and register for the 2017-2018 season (REQUIRED).
- Please click the payment link below and get that taken care of (REQUIRED).
- Once payment is completed and received, you will receive an email back from Assistant Coach, Nick Sova (email@example.com). It will include an online player profile survey, hotel block information, and more information.
- Complete the following documents and email them to Nick Sova (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Please be in the Bloomington, MN area by 3 PM on Thursday, July 20th. You can plan to travel home no earlier than 4 PM on Sunday, July 23rd. The closest airport is Minneapolis-St. Paul International.
- A schedule for camp will be released on Tuesday, July 18th.
If you have any questions signing up for Main Camp or about Main Camp, please contact Assistant Coach Nick Sova at email@example.com or 651-491-4524.